Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Moving on...

Finally, after two years promising that the next succeeding posts will be well worth the reading, here I am - working on that promise.

I have easily shunned my collective love for art - of ultimately almost every passion of mine; photography, travel, writing, fashion, and then back to writing - with the alibi of being busy. In 2009, I was just fresh-out-of-the-OB's watch as a new mom to my first baby.That's when I started this. Here I am, it's 2011 and I am pregnant with our second child and I still haven't lifted a finger to do anything. But I guess, lying there with a copy of Anne Rice's "Feast of All Saints", insomniac as I am, I realized I better moved on with it what with a pile of photos ready for the taking. That as well as the challenge of seeing a friend's travel blog finally in the making in Wordpress, which fed the urgency. Thank you Jenifer Maagad. She is a brilliant amateur travel photographer - but then brilliant nonetheless. Perhaps what she is purely good at is that she has an eye for everything beautiful. Check out the new blog on her Guide to Inexpensive Trips around Mindanao.


1 comment: